Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dave's Birthday

Dave's Birthday. He turned 24!

What a wonderful time we had. I had been planing where to go and what to do for his birthday for a long time. So.. with the help of family and friends. ( my sis Cris, sister-in law Dana and Alison) I decided that Dave needed a break from school and specially mid-terms. So I booked a sweet hotel in Park city Newpark Hotel & Resort. It was so nice. We had so much fun. But the best part about this hotel was that we had our own private hot-tub!! and inside the bathroom there was another one but smaller and with no jets, still good thou. We had a blast I did bring the camera, but I forgot to bring the battery so no pictures just the memories. It was a wonderful day just to spend time with Davey-boy.
Enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive