Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Year

Welcome 2011 I am super excited for this year, so many new exciting thing to expect.

Let's start with my new years resolution-

  • Clean out the house, take everything I don't need to DI.
    Read scriptures every night, family prayers, personal prayers, FHE, Service once a month, go to the temple once a month.
    Read the Book of Mormon
  • Get a 4.0 in school this semester.
  • Write in Baby's journal, take pictures of belly.
  • Go to the Gym 3 to 4 x a week. After baby loose all baby fat
  • Read 1 book a month.
  • Family History, get names to take to the temple.
  • Start a budget
  • Pay debt

As you can see i have a lot of goals this year to complete I started with a few and look forward to finishing all of them. Well the baby has been great! I can feel him move all the time. There is no better feeling then being kicked by your own child. I realized that the baby find me boring because all he does while i work is sleep and when davey comes home from school, he kicks, moved around like crazy. He loves when davey talks to him so sweet. Oh my mom bought me and davey a car seat and stroller she is truely amazing. Here is how she suprised us.


20 Weeks Pregnant




Happy Birthday!!!

Date: January 5, 2011

Where: Tucanos

For my mom's and my birthday my dad took the whole family to tucanos. We had a wonderful time all you eat meat and salad bar and fried bananas my favorite. I have a wonderful family I don't say that often, but I do.



21 Weeks Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive